This is my favorite recipe for low-carb protein pancakes! Made with coconut flour, they are high in fiber and have a fluffy texture. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed
- 1 pkg of stevia sweetener
- Heat pan over medium high heat. Add a smidge of olive or coconut oil and smear over the surface of the pan using a spatula. Or you can use cooking spray.
- Put dry ingredients in a bowl. Blend with fork.
- Add egg whites + whole egg. Blend with fork until smooth.
- Use 1/4 cup measuring cup to pour batter onto pan (makes 3-4 pancakes)
- Cook until not liquidy. Flip and cook other side 2-3 minutes, or until done.
- Remove from pan. Place on plate and top with low cal…
View original post 17 more words